Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure and AI

dwayne josh

as soon as I started taking my AI ( arimidex) my blood pressure has gone down a few times, I can feel it when it happens, I need to ask you guys if this is common or I should switch to a different one AI, I hope the problem won't increase because discontinuing AI from my pct will be bad, thanks for any info about this.

First how much ai are you takings?

Secondly why are you taking ai during pct?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wait. You can feel it, or did you actually check with a blood pressure monitor?

AI's do not reduce blood pressure directly, the blood pressure increase associated with high estrogen is from water retention.

If you were responsible on cycle and ran your AI and got blood work to verify estrogen was under control then there is no need to run it in PCT. If you are concerned then I would be checking blood pressure daily so you can keep track if it is actually changing or just something you think you are noticing.

It's actually a GOOD thing that your AI decreased your blood pressure. Blood pressure is a silent killer. It puts a lot of stress on your kidney's.

An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. This keeps estrogen levels in the normal range.

Running a cycle without an AI will make your estrogen levels high which will lead to side effects like water retention (which increases BP), gyno etc.

It is very important to use an AI on every cycle you do. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Top Bottom