Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure after drinking on cycle

mongolrascal

My blood pressure during a cycle is usually around 130/80 - 145/90 depending on caffeine and such, a little on the high side but I monitor it and try to keep it in that range. Well I went out Saturday night and drank like a fucking sailor who's been at sea for 6 months and yesterday and today my blood pressure is reading 164/94 range. What the hell, I thought alcohol thinned blood, but anyways, what do I do, doctor visit, give it a couple of days to come back down?

I don't suppose there is anything domestic I can just order blood pressure medicine without a prescription?

those numbers are too high regardless. you should not use steroids until you improve your heart health. you know better than that. and drinking alcohol is like drinking poison, of course it is bad for your heart. don't believe the bullshit that a drink a day is good for you or any of that nonsense, the liquor and wine industry have spent BILLIONS trying to make alcoholics feel better about themselves.

stick to water that is it.

as far as what you can take, n2guard is a must on cycle, that will help your heart health. but my man you gotta get your heart health improved. no excuse.

you ha e zero business using steroids with an elevated blood pressure... you need an all in one to start with...dga organ st has the most complete ingredient make up you will find... get it at dganutrition.com

you should not be using steroids with numbers that you currently have though... you need to get this under control first

Top Bottom