Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood leaking out of nip

busdriver1

I recently stopped my fina cycle because I started leakin a little fluid out of nip. I was on bromo and am still taking it. Well the leakage subsided and I started shooting pgf2, I shot about a half of cc a couple of times a week for about 3 weeks now. I have a mild case of gyno, just a little fat around the nip. I just recently started taking test suspension @ 100mg a day. I plan on taking it for 3 weeks and then start clomid. Well, I squeezed my nip this morning and a small amount of blood came out. Now if I sqeeze it at any time a small drop of blood will surface. What is going on? I am also on femara and nolva.

Bump...anyone have an answer for this guy?

My advice, stop whatever you're on...this is not normal. Although I have heard this before. Someone will chime in with something you can do to stop it.

back to the top^

thats fucked up bro!

seriously though thats sounds real serious. thats not right.

go to the docs ASAP.

Not trying to scare you, but that IS a symptom of breast cancer. The odds are extremely small; it's probably the gear, but in any case you really need to see a doctor.

Breast cancer in men, while rare, does happen especially in cases where the patient had multiple bouts with gyno. An informed person in a national cancer center told me that the chances of breast cancer (in males) approximately double every time you get gyno.

Translation: GET YOURSELF TO A DOCTOR YESTERDAY.

Good luck and keep us posted about what you find out.

stop taking what ever ur taking and go to a doc immediatly. I remember reading this in my moms breast cancer books. Hope its just the gear tho. Good Luck!

Top Bottom