Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood keeps coming inside!?

XavierGreen

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys this mornign has been hell for injection. I tried injecting 3 times this morning and each time i aspirate i have blood come in. well i did Delts today. Two in the left and 1 in the right. The one in the right when i aspirated i pulled once and the second time i wanted to make sure blood came in. what is up with this?? i used a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle. and also blood never showed when i took the neddle out. I have injected in my delts both before and never had this happen before. Finally, can i use the syringe again? i know i have to change the neddle but all 3 syringes have a blood in them, not much, like a little basll of blood, so can i i just change the needle and use it anyway. i dotn think blood will hurt if i inject into the muscle will it? Thanks guys. This stuiff never happened before so truthfully i dont know what to do. Thanks guys for information.[/FONT]

You would need to use it immediately if you are still going to use the loaded syringes because the blood will coagulate. In the future 25g 1" is a better choice for delts. It does less damage on the way in.

you shouldnt be using a 1.5 inch in your delts to start with... thats too long man... go to a 25 and 1 inch.. .

Top Bottom