Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood in ejaculate???

Mythicalbeing

My workout bro has a weird problem, he has NO blood in his urine, but does in his ejaculate....anybody know what's up? He's currently running drol and winny...at 50/100 :worried:

Mythicalbeing said:
My workout bro has a weird problem, he has NO blood in his urine, but does in his ejaculate....anybody know what's up? He's currently running drol and winny...at 50/100 :worried:

Well first of all he could have alot of blood in his urine that cannot be seen by the naked eye......as far as the other it's actually quite common, especially if you're really pounding it. If it is excessive or goes on continually I would definately see a doc, but here and there, tell him to quit pounding that ass so hard :)

indy is right, blood in the semen is actually quite common, but if it just started out of no where and you haven't been pounding the hell out of it, you still should get it looked at. it's probably nothing, but it's good to get it checked.

sparetire said:
indy is right, blood in the semen is actually quite common, but if it just started out of no where and you haven't been pounding the hell out of it, you still should get it looked at. it's probably nothing, but it's good to get it checked.

Maybe the lucky bastard's old lady is just too rough on him !! :)

I had the same thing scared the shit out of me, doc said no problem but I got a PSA and blood work to rule out any real problems. Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy as likely as anything.

donsj said:
I had the same thing scared the shit out of me, doc said no problem but I got a PSA and blood work to rule out any real problems. Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy as likely as anything.

and gear can certainly irritate that.

Blood in semen common...WTF kind of mutants are you bros.. :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom