Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood donation on cycle

Caser48

there is a kid on my street who has a medical issue and he needs blood, i want to donate as our blood types match. my issue is i have never donated before and am worried that i am on NPP, test and proviron currently. will donating blood end up hurting the kid and will they even let me donate since i use steroids?

Donating is not an issue. They only worry about the fact that needles are being used and can transmit disease if shared......not because there are hormones in your blood.

there is a kid on my street who has a medical issue and he needs blood, i want to donate as our blood types match. my issue is i have never donated before and am worried that i am on NPP, test and proviron currently. will donating blood end up hurting the kid and will they even let me donate since i use steroids?
There is nothing wrong with donating on cycle. They take a pint which is less than 10% of your blood supply, so 10% of your hormones which further gets diluted into the recipient.

Top Bottom