Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood donation

scoplnr

I was wondering why the emphasis on blood donation while on a cycle. I have only heard it mentioned a couple of time in my research, but here it seems like a must while on cycle. I have ran four test e cycles and never donated, so am i a ticking timebomb?

It really doesn't matter that much whether you do it on cycle or off cycle as long as you do it regularly.

However if you were to run something like eq I would donate mid-cycle.

donating blood saves lives. there are car accidents everyday and some kid sitting in a hospital bed right now waiting for a blood donation cause some jackass hit his parents car while texting on the phone.

that is the #1 reason I donate every chance i get

the next is that it is really health for us to donate to clean out old blood and make the body produce new. that is why i also fast to re-generate cells.

and lastly i like getting 2 free movie tickets cause i love going to watch quality Oscar movies.

Thanks for the replies and make sense on a holistic level. I just read the post asking who lives longer the smoker or 500mg test user who doesnt donate blood and wanted to ask. This forun has been more than helpful and glad i found it

I was wondering why the emphasis on blood donation while on a cycle. I have only heard it mentioned a couple of time in my research, but here it seems like a must while on cycle. I have ran four test e cycles and never donated, so am i a ticking timebomb?

Stands a little further back to be sure... no. But start donating. It's something good to do anyway right?

steroids also have the ability to increase red blood cell count as well as hematocrit, and by donating blood you can keep them at the proper levels

Top Bottom