Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloated face on cycle

fustini

Hello
I'm halfway through a Sustanon 250 and deca-durabolin cycle. the bloat in my face is getting pretty bad and my girlfriend is even laughing at me about it.

I asked a buddy of mine what to do and he said I should be taking a diuretic to flush the water out and he says that's what he does when he gets a lot of water retention. Is this correct

no thats not correct... however you give NO details... how high are you running them? are you using any ancillaries? have you had bloodwork?

Hello
I'm halfway through a Sustanon 250 and deca-durabolin cycle. the bloat in my face is getting pretty bad and my girlfriend is even laughing at me about it.

I asked a buddy of mine what to do and he said I should be taking a diuretic to flush the water out and he says that's what he does when he gets a lot of water retention. Is this correct

If you use sustanon you'll always get moon face bloating for sure

you need to add an Ai like aromasin and use n2guard daily

Hello

Nope. Sounds to me like you've never done any research on stuff like using an AI

Hello

bro run sustanon lower

Top Bottom