Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloated on cycle ?

1987mendez

I’m using Testosterone Propionate this cycle, doing 150mg EOD along with Anadrol at 50mg Xday. I am using aromasin at 12.5mg EOD right now and the bloat is ridiculous. I am at week 3 of this cycle. I look like a bloated fish and feel tired all day. Do you think upping my aromasin is the solution here? I’m 33, 5’5” 183 pounds and this is my 4th cycle.

Up your araomasin to 25mgs ED and add 20mgs nolvadex ED, increase water intake and add n2guard 5 caps/day. This will flush out the water and lower your estrogen levels.

You're probably not reacting well to the Anadrol. I love anadrol, but it is not for everyone. I would start with dropping that.

Your AI dosage looks fine for the amount of Test you are running. Get bloodwork done before you go to an extreme and crash your estrogen.

you dont need to bump your ai man... its the anadrol.. the issue is that it doesnt technically convert to estrogen... its a dht derivative... however it has estrogenic sides... people have had the most luck with nolva along with their ai with it...

on a cycle of anadrol i take 20mg nolvadex everyday and it prevents the problem for me, don’t ask me the science, but it works for me.

Top Bottom