Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloat from TRT?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,
I am going through a very bad phase in my life and dealing with a bit of PTSD and depression.
Now I am on TRT and haven't really had any motivation to hit the gym in the recent weeks, but I noticed my belly grew a lot. My diet hasn't changed at all, if anything I eat a lot less than before.

I know that stress puts your body fat into your stomach before anywhere else, but would you recommend to fully stop the TRT and go on a proper PCT to see if the stomach bloat reduces or what should I do?

As mentioned before or some might remember, I just had a suicide in my family so I forget a dose of test here and there or shoot double the dosage to make up for it without working out.

Now I don't need to bang anyone for a living, so if my dick works or not doesn't matter. I just don't want to turn into a bigger emotional wreck than I am already am.

Clomid makes me a total wreck, so I have HCG and Arimidex to play with.

Took my last shoot of test-cyp about 2-3 days ago.

I forget a dose of test here and there or shoot double the dosage to make up for it without working out.

Try to keep dosing consistent, if you miss a dose never double up, you are just creating a bigger fluctuation than taking your next dose as scheduled and forgetting the missed dose.

Don't try a PCT in tough/rough times specially dealing with stress it's only going to be harder to deal with.

If you feel like you are bloating or gaining fat or have high estro, just drop your weekly test dosage a bit. 100mg/week is ample bro.

Thanks bro. Right now I am doing really stupid dosages.
To make matters worse I am going on a 4 week trip in about 2 weeks, so I won't be able to take any testo shots.
Should I take a fat Test-Ethanate shot before my flight or what's the best case scenario here?

^ If you can find some Test Undecanoate or other long ester test get it. Or pin your last shot Sub Q, fatty tissue will delay absorption considerably.

Test Undecanoate is available in the pharmacy here. Will get a vial of that.
Any idea on the dosage? Stick with 100mg or prick 250mg?

Thanks again btw!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619981

13 hypogonadal men receiving 4 intramuscular injections of 1000 mg TU in 4-ml castor oil at 6-week intervals.

[h=4]
CONCLUSION:[/h]Testosterone undecanoate is well tolerated by the patients. The injection intervals can be extended even beyond the 6-week periods chosen in the present study. Altogether, intramuscular testosterone undecanoate appears to be well suited for long-term substitution therapy in hypogonadism and hormonal male contraception.

So take your next shot of Test C 7 days after your last, and 7 days after that shot of Test C take anywhere between 600-800mg shot of Test Undecanoate.

The study shows levels were all withing range with 1000mg injections every 6 weeks. So I'd go with 600-800 for 4 weeks until you get back.

Top Bottom