Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloat range on different esters?

offsiderule

If test, is test, is test, why does longer acting esters like e and c give you more bloat than test p? I've never used test p but I am now in week 5 at 500mg test c and the bloat is on, especially on my face. It looks like I gained 5 lbs just in my head!

If test, is test, is test, why does longer acting esters like e and c give you more bloat than test p? I've never used test p but I am now in week 5 at 500mg test c and the bloat is on, especially on my face. It looks like I gained 5 lbs just in my head!

It all comes down to controlling estrogen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to control your estrogen with any ester. That's what causes the water retention and bloat.

Control estrogen and that s it, on same dosing you will have more bloat with prop cause its more potent, you have more test in 500mg of prop than in 500mg of enanthate. More test you use more estro sides you will get.

100mg of test p - 17% ester weight (83mg of test)

100mg of test e - 29% ester weight (71mg of test)

Because 100mg of prop doesn’t have the same amount of test as 100mg of cypionate. There is an ester weight that is subtracted from the whole weight of the oil which is the ester chain which basically tells the test when to break down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesnt cause more bloat. Thats broscience

Control your diet and estrogen properly and it's a nonissue

Top Bottom