Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloat or not to bloat. for your face ...

Extra_Strong

when i am cutting my face looks like that guy from the machinest..
my eyes look all sunk in ...

I see all these tread about bloat in the face or that they have a fat face.
Mine gets to skinny.. I am still pretty.. but hate people telling me i dont look healthy.. I think ' I should just lift up my shirt and say do i look healthy now? "

usually just comes from family..

Extra_Strong said:
when i am cutting my face looks like that guy from the machinest..
my eyes look all sunk in ...

I see all these tread about bloat in the face or that they have a fat face.
Mine gets to skinny.. I am still pretty.. but hate people telling me i dont look healthy.. I think ' I should just lift up my shirt and say do i look healthy now? "

usually just comes from family..

Bro family is always the hardest on you. They will make a comment on how I eat (always clean). And then laugh about how I take the health thing too seriously. I just smile and reply "When your ass is smaller than mine, then I will let you give me advice." lol Fat asses always have something negative to say, because they are unhappy with themselves.

bowtech said:
Bro family is always the hardest on you. They will make a comment on how I eat (always clean). And then laugh about how I take the health thing too seriously. I just smile and reply "When your ass is smaller than mine, then I will let you give me advice." lol Fat asses always have something negative to say, because they are unhappy with themselves.

You are soooo right about that, man!!
I have a sister with an ass the size of a barn and she is always my worst critic. Get this...when I had an accident that left me with a small dissability in my left hand, she said to me..."well, I really think that's fine, 'cause now you're not so perfect anymore"....do you believe that!! so f--ked up!

Just do what you're doing and ber the best you can be and forget what the others say.

Good Luck,BB

:) It is like we are tying to look good just so we ca point out there not as good..

but really we want them to pretty too :D

Top Bottom