Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloat bloat bloat!!!

ricorico

Banned
in week 4 of 7 week cyp/ winstrol cycle (bout 400mgs/wk cyp, and 50mg eod/win) and ive gained 10 pounds of what appears to be water in the past week and a half.....my question is, would takin nolva for a few days during the cycle help with the bloat ? or would it just slow down my progress?.....i currently have plenty of nolva on hand and i have some clomid thatll be here in 2 weeks in time for my pct. so nolva's really the only weapon i have to fight this at the moment. please give me some pointers to fight this bloat

Get some liquidex or something similiar. It's an inhibitor where as novla is just an blocker. Less estrogen , less bloat.

cyp / winny for 7 weeks ?

any reason you chose this type cycle ?

you could take 20mg lasix to rid of some water, and then ride the rest of the cycle on 20mg nolva/50mg proviron.. that cocktail usually takes care of my bloat.

^^ agreed liquidex, or my fav. is proviron its not as effective but at lower dosed cycles does job fine. i would probably order either of those and while waiting take nolva. nolva will help to an extent,but may hamper gains a bit, then when bloat subsides and you quit nolva all the sides come right back, blow right back up-- just blocks does not prevent-- no real biggie thats how you learn your body, now you know you are prone to exessive bloat just always have anti-aromitizing agent on hand.

just remember too that water retention is not always a bad thing, it has its benifits along with sides.
anyone with more exp. chime in, but thats my .02 good luck.

Tren_A_Sore said:
Get some liquidex or something similiar. It's an inhibitor where as novla is just an blocker. Less estrogen , less bloat.

cyp / winny for 7 weeks ?

any reason you chose this type cycle ?
chose mostly bc of what was available to me (not much), ive done cyp before and liked the results....and as for the "7weeks", i know its a short one for cyp, and normally id run it for 3 more weeks and just start the winstrol toward the end at 50mg/ed instead, but i have a vacation to ibiza spain coming up and im on a time crunch so i had to modify a little....

Top Bottom