Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blend vs test alone for new user

gennaro w.

Hi guys I'm 27 years old, 68 kilos and my bf is 12%, I want to bulkg and this is my first time using roids, I was wondering what's could be better between this 2 compound I have on hand, test p and also I got a blend of 50mg Dromastanolone Di Propionate/50mg Trenbolone Acetate
50mg Testesterone Propionate , I guess experiences users would go for the blend but would you recommend for a new user?

Tren would be a horrible idea for a first steroid cycle. A testosterone only cycle of 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks is your best option for a first cycle.

I normally recommend using a long estered form of testosterone like test e or test cyp for a first cycle because it requires less injections then a short estered form of testosterone like test prop but if you already have the test prop on hand - you can use that.

I would do 150mg of test prop EOD + an AI like aromasin 10mg EOD to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range.

What is your height and training experience? What does your diet look like?

Any first cycle should be test only but I don't know if you should be using steroids at all just yet.

Top Bottom