Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blend vs single AAS

bros some people say blends aren't any different than using single compounds, like tren blends or test blend, at the
end of the day you get the same results, is that true? I had in mind running a cycle of all blends but they are more expensive
than single compounds, so it isn't worth it?

bros some people say blends aren't any different than using single compounds, like tren blends or test blend, at the
end of the day you get the same results, is that true? I had in mind running a cycle of all blends but they are more expensive

Doesnt sound right. What blend where you gonna run. No product or company names just blend amount. Test/tren/mast. Etc and amount of each compound that is included in the blend.
You should get a higher combination of mg/ml in a blend.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

some people believe that blends keep things clicking and what not.

a lot of this is placebo effect, i do not believe it matters..

at the end of the day after 10 years it will boil down to your consistency, not if you used a blend or not whether you get good results

of course they are more expensive... would it not be more expensive if you had to buy each compound individually... they dont work any better than just buying them separate but if you are getting each compound in a blend, clearly it costs more...

Personally I'd run 'single' over a blend all day long

It's all the same thing when it really comes down to it. The ester doesn't change the drug. It changes how fast the drug is released into the blood stream.

For example, test prop and test e are both testosterone, just different esters attached.

Top Bottom