Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blend cypionate and ethanate

Flat Fish

was wondering if test ethanate and cypionate can be mixed in the same bottle? I take test for TRT and my doc used to prescribe me 10 ml bottles and then he got into trouble. So now he will only let you come into the office and get the shot, they supply the test in the office. But since I have a 10ml bottle left over before he changed his policy, I can still bring the bottle and get the shot for free. Thing is, I have two 10ml bottles of ethanate that i want to start putting into the cypionate bottle to keep it going till I'm out. Also, my doc now prescribed the cypionate and the two ethanate bottle are from a previous doc. Sorry for rambling. Just planned on taking the needle and pulling from the ethanate bottle and putting it in the cypionate bottle. Is it ok to blend in the bottle?

There is absolutely no problem with mixing two different esters in the same syringe. In fact, it is a very common practice to mix in several compounds in the same syringe in order to do less injections on cycle. Here the same applies - it is perfectly fine.

For all real world purposes - test e and test cyp are the same thing and can be used interchangeably.

Both are long estered forms of testosterone that should be injected twice per week.

Top Bottom