Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bleeding Nipples: Anyone Else?

Discreet User

This has now happened to me on two separate cycles. Once I go lower than 3mg of Arimidex per week my nipples begin bleeding lightly when I towel off after a shower. This has happened on 1.5mg of Arimidex per week, and once I up the dose to 3mg the bleeding stops within a few days.

I have also temporarily halted the problem by taking 10mg of Nolvadex per day in addition to a low dose of AI.

I'm wondering how common this type of gyno issue is among the bros on here.

do you mean bleeding as in BLOOD?

or do you mean as liek a milky or watery substance comes from ur nipples?

if its blood thats not a good sign man

It's definitely blood. When it happens I can see tiny tear marks near the center of the nipple which leads me to believe the nipple is swelling thereby causing the skin to break and bleed. I'm not overly concerned, as I know it is directly correlated with high estrogen.

It's just weird, and I'm wondering how common this is...

your nipples could be overly dry and cracking I dunno man mine are cracking a lil but never blees

Many years ago I had a problem with bleeding nipples. I went for a run and ran for about two or more hours. When I got home the front of my tee shirt was covered in blood. It flipped me out. I talked with a doc friend of mine and he thought, guessed, that maybe it was an infection. Then a week or so later I was watching track and field on TV. And a guy that had been running a lot had blood all over his shirt. I realized that my shirt had been rubbing against my nipps and had worn the skin off till they bled. So from that you might have an infection of you just rub to hard with the towel.

Back in my lighter days when I used to jog for an hour or two a stretch I wore wife-beaters and the fabric weave always used to irritate my nips to the point of tenderness and soreness.

Without seeing it first hand it's hard to say exactly what is going on.

My nipples can bleed, but that's maybe because they're pierced with 4g barbells.... Otherwise that's not something I've heard of in relation to AAS or anything with lifting, etc... I'd check around on the internet, and/or get a doctor to look at it. My guess is that it's either too much estrogen, or as CK said, at this time of year, dry skin problem maybe? My fingernails bleed at the corners in Jan-Feb if I don't flood my hands with lotion.

Any gland swelling or soreness (around and behind nipples, armpits, etc)? If so, you really need to get seen in case there's a lymph gland infection, or something.

Charles

Thanks for all the feedback bros. So it looks like my case is somewhat unique in that the bleeding is definitely correlated with increased estrogen. I'm not worried about it at this point as reducing my estrogen level via an AI or SERM always works to stop this nipple irritation.

I was born with puberty gyno and my nipples would always rub against my shirt and cause severe irritation. It has not happened since I had surgery to remove the gyno. You are possibly getting gyno from having high estrogen. I'm not saying this is true, but you should look into it and try a stronger AI.

If your child is teething sometimes their little teeth with tear the skin when you breast feed.

Top Bottom