Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting urinabol as a first cycle

kamrena

I'm interested in you find out how best to use Tbol Turinabol as a beginner and someone who is new to steroids. I have read a lot of information about them online and it seems like this is the one to use because of the low side effects and it being mild. I want to do a 6-week cycle. Do I need any liver support with it and do I need to use an aromatase inhibitor

I'm interested in you find out how best to use Tbol Turinabol as a beginner and someone who is new to steroids. I have read a lot of information about them online and it seems like this is the one to use because of the low side effects and it being mild. I want to do a 6-week cycle. Do I need any liver support with it and do I need to use an aromatase inhibitor

You do not need an AI but clearly you need protection from a toxic oral steroid. N2guard is a must. I just did a tbol video u need to watch.

https://youtu.be/1WXhCofFinM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 weeks of tbol is not long
if you do it go with 8 weeks tbol no ai just nolvadex on hand
40mgs tbol
7 caps n2guard
4 caps ostazol preworkout

Yes and yes.

take n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Vitamins and minerals ..

Top Bottom