Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting and Cruising Question.......

WinnyPumps

So I am at the end of a Test Var cycle. I have plenty of test and was thinking about cruising on 200mg wk for about 8 weeks then running a Test/Beastdrol/Var cycle.

My question is will it be a difficult pct after running test for that long??

Pct: Hcg 250iu e4d last 4 weeks of next cycle
Then- Adex, Sustain, Daa, Unleashed, Hcgenerate

You guys can't help a bro out here? Come on many of you do this from what I've seen.

Give me some tips! ;)

A little confused. Will you or won;t you run the 200 mgs of test?

I just did a 12 week cycle of Test 400mg and Var 60mg. I want to stay on 200mg for about 8 weeks then hit another cycle again for 12 weeks. Would it be difficult to recover even with a solid Pct?

I don't think it will be that difficult bro. I know guys who have blasted and cruised for years and been able to recover so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

The longer you stay on the hearder it is to recover not just physically but mentally too..besides you wont be able to keep all of the gains either once you come off later.
So in your case i dont see why you would stay on for so long for not competing or HRT....

I think you'll be fine, but it is impossible to say for sure. A normal person will bounce back without a problem with a proper PCT IMO.

I would cruise at 100mgs ew for 8 or 12 weeks and then blast again...irrespective...

PCT? The fcuk does that mean, Winny?

Would it be a more intricate Pct? Right now I am thinking this:

Hcg 250iu e4d for a couple weeks at a time starting now. Then at the end of my next cycle hit the Hcg the last 2 weeks of my cycle and 2 weeks after last shot (total 4 weeks) with Adex.

Then Sustain, Daa, Unleashed, Hcgenerate, adex

Top Bottom