Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting and cruising

John89231

Hey guys really need help from experienced blast and cruisers. My cruise dose is 250mg of test. I'm trying to jump back on to 750mg for about 8 weeks and to gain some LBM and then come right back down to 250. Have not really been up to 750mg of test so I'm worried about sides (really just acne).

So my question is should I taper up to 750 from 250? Such as doing 500 mg for 2 weeks and then increasing to 750 for the rest. And then do the same when I decrease?(750 to 500 back to 250). Will that help me not get sides like Acne or will it not make a difference and I should just dive into 750 mg right away?

personally i would do the taper up method . i hit sust at 500 mgs a week to try it and all i wanted to do is lift and move heavy things for no reason. energy was through the roof.....

"Blast and Cruise" are really just made up terms. It's cycling while being on high dose HRT. That's it.There's no scientific method to it. You can do whatever you want because recovery isn't a part of the equation.

"Blast and Cruise" are really just made up terms. It's cycling while being on high dose HRT. That's it.There's no scientific method to it. You can do whatever you want because recovery isn't a part of the equation.

I was just about to start a thread about cruising because i dont understand it. But nelson cleared it up for me.::supercool

Top Bottom