Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting & Cruising during a move.

I'm moving back home to hawaii in may and am trying to figure out what to do with my current cycle. Iv'e been blasting for about 8 weeks at 500mg of testE and am now on my cruise cycle 250 for 8 weeks. I won't have the connections I have hear when I move home and I'm not sure how shipping gear over there will be so theres no guarantees that I will be able to continue my blast and cruise during the move. Just looking for some advice. I've obviously made the decision to go on and stay on and didn't plan on doing a PCT but is seems like that might be the better option before I move back and then I can give my self some time to set things up back at home. Is it possible to go off of the test and use pro hormones up until I get everything set up or should i just plan for a PCT? Thanks for any advice.

Fed Ex your gear before your move. Stock up... Ship it... Pick it up when you get there.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Yes I have a few that I know are good through friends who have used them. I get a lot of mexi stuff living in SD. I was just worried about ordering UGL and there being problems with it flying out there.

Top Bottom