Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blasting 500mgs of gear

repesie

I’m in my mid 40’s
I am currently on around 100mgs of testosterone for my TRT
I want to blast.
If I were to blast 500mgs of test would my doctor know what I am doing?
And secondly do I need some sort of anti estrogen with it or no?

yes to both... if you are worried about your doctor knowing, dont do it... not to mention, asking something so basic is completely fine but it indicates you dont really know what you are doing and should hold off until you get a better understanding of things

Honestly my TRT doctor knows I am taking Tren right now and my Test dose is up as well while I run this cycle. Now he didn't provide me the extra products, but he is tracking me and we are watching how it goes. Granted my doctor wanted me to use peptides instead of tren, but peptides have such a short life that I was going to be injecting them daily sub dermally, not to mention he wanted to supply them at, lets just say a lot more than I spent on tren, for a 20 week cycle on them.

Now after the cycle I will drop back down and get blood tests done at about 5-6 weeks and see if everything has returned to normal.

Honestly my TRT doctor knows I am taking Tren right now and my Test dose is up as well while I run this cycle. Now he didn't provide me the extra products, but he is tracking me and we are watching how it goes. Granted my doctor wanted me to use peptides instead of tren, but peptides have such a short life that I was going to be injecting them daily sub dermally, not to mention he wanted to supply them at, lets just say a lot more than I spent on tren, for a 20 week cycle on them.

Now after the cycle I will drop back down and get blood tests done at about 5-6 weeks and see if everything has returned to normal.

you have a good doctor

That’s a big blast have you ever taken anything besides TRT? And how long will you blast? Depends on timing of bloods. I would try 250-300 and see how you feel. 500 you’ll prob get some nasty sides

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m in my mid 40’s
I am currently on around 100mgs of testosterone for my TRT
I want to blast.
If I were to blast 500mgs of test would my doctor know what I am doing?
And secondly do I need some sort of anti estrogen with it or no?

yes he would know what you're doing

if you want to use gear on trt use anavar 50mgs ed with n2guard

and if you do use 500mgs test, you need 10mgs aromasin

Top Bottom