Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruising with testosterone

jamaran

I'm doing 250mg a week on test for my cruises and have been on for 8 months. I am planning my blast now and want to run 1000mgs during the blast. does it matter which ester I use? I am doing test E for my cruise and was thinking about switching to maybe sustanon for my blast to change things up.

I'm doing 250mg a week on test for my cruises and have been on for 8 months. I am planning my blast now and want to run 1000mgs during the blast. does it matter which ester I use? I am doing test E for my cruise and was thinking about switching to maybe sustanon for my blast to change things up.

Are you using anything else? I am not a sust fan. I like to go with single esthers. Just a personal preference.
How long is the blast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the whole thing is ridiculous... 250 is not a cruise dose, thats just staying basically on a small cycle this entire time at that dose... then, 1 gram of test is just completely unnecessary... beyond that, you show little to no understanding on how this works and/or that you have any possible concept whatsoever what blasting and cruising even is...

agreed with the above.

do you plan on ever coming off? cause the longer you do this the less chance you have of ever coming off

also the strain you are putting on your heart, organs, kidney's, prostate, cells, inflammation, gut is going to become hard to reverse. mobster and I did the flex wheeler podcast and linked a study that showed people who abused steroids as you are here, 90% ended up with kidney disease. that is a staggering number. but the good news is once they stopped steroids their kidneys came back in 80% of cases. once your kidney's go you are finished

DO NOT abuse steroids like this

if you want to cruise, cruise at a real Trt dose. that is closer to 100mg a week. not 2.5X what your body is supposed to produce. if you want to blast go to 500mg only. you can stack a mild steroid in there fine. but stick to 12 weeks max. take care of your body! stop trying to become a pro bodybuilder and run those dosages. it won't end well

It makes no difference what ester you use but your dosages are way off. A good cruise dose would be around 100mg per week and a good blast dose would be 500mg per week.

Top Bottom