Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruise time

Rigg41b

I am 41 years old and have been using steroids for 10 years off and on. My issue is when i come off cycle i lose gains and I don't feel like working out anymore :( So i decided the hell with it lets just stay on. gonna do 18 week cycle then go back to 125mg a week trt dose. I am thinking of blasting tren and EQ, good plan?

no, its a shit plan and you shouldnt do it... the issue is more than likely you have no clue how to run a proper pct and what to do after that... what exactly have you been running for pct on these cycles?

you are going to lose gains when you come off steroids. you cannot just improve linear forever. if that was true then all of us on here would be 1000 pounds by now.

it is healthy to take 2 steps forward and 1 step back. you have to accept that and just staying on isn't going to do anything to prevent that except make you sick

It works but you will want to cut that blast down to 12 weeks. 18 weeks is way too long to be blasting/cycling......especially with something like tren.

Top Bottom