Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise dosages kick in times

lifftingbig

Hi Guys

Long time reader first time poster.

I have juiced on and off for around 8 years I have had a two year break. Started a new cycle of 500mg of Test E then upped to 750mg after 7 weeks for another 7 weeks. Had my bloods taken when on both dosages and not much besides test and est levels went higher.

I am thinking of doing a blast and cruise cycle this time I have now gone down too taking 250mg of Sust per week. I am going to stay on that dose until I feel like I'm losing mass or feeling like shit.

My question is, when going from a low TRT dose such as the 250 Sust to a much higher dosage say 750mg to a 1000mg is there still a kick in time on long esters such as CYP or TEST E? Even tho they have been used on the cruise element of the cycle?

Cheers

I understand that due to the prop in the Sust. However, how long would the long esters take to build if they need to at all?

Hi Guys

I have juiced on and off for around 8 years I have had a two year break. Started a new cycle of 500mg of Test E then upped to 750mg after 7 weeks for another 7 weeks. Had my bloods taken when on both dosages and not much besides test and est levels went higher.

I am thinking of doing a blast and cruise cycle this time I have now gone down too taking 250mg of Sust per week. I am going to stay on that dose until I feel like I'm losing mass or feeling like shit.

My question is, when going from a low TRT dose such as the 250 Sust to a much higher dosage say 750mg to a 1000mg is there still a kick in time on long esters such as CYP or TEST E? Even tho they have been used on the cruise element of the cycle?

Cheers
people seem to think of this "kick in time" the wrong way.
teste or cyp's peek per dose only take days. it works from week one. it needs time to NOTICE the actions in the body, but i assure you from week one they are already there. yes there is a build up on longer esters and yes shorter esters work slightly faster, but its really just the time at that dose thats needed to notice them.
so it really depends on you... if you go from 500mg ew to 1000mg the next three weeks, i assure you your body is with that 1000mg dose that same week but since you have already been on a high dose the affects would have alrady been building up, so maybe in someones head they will think its felt faster than the old dose, but your just adding to something that has already been going on. you will only add to the affects.

Hi Guys

Cheers
some people seem to think of this "kick in time" the wrong way.
teste or cyp's peek per dose only take days. it works from week one. it needs time to NOTICE the actions in the body, but i assure you from week one they are already there. yes there is a build up on longer esters and yes shorter esters work slightly faster, but its really just the time at that dose thats needed to notice them.
so it really depends on you... if you go from 500mg ew to 1000mg the next three weeks, i assure you your body is with that 1000mg dose that same week but since you have already been on a high dose the affects would have alrady been building up, so maybe in someones head they will think its felt faster than the old dose, but your just adding to something that has already been going on. you will only add to the affects.

some people seem to think of this "kick in time" the wrong way.
Teste or cyp's peek per dose only take days. It works from week one. It needs time to notice the actions in the body, but i assure you from week one they are already there. Yes there is a build up on longer esters and yes shorter esters work slightly faster, but its really just the time at that dose thats needed to notice them.
So it really depends on you... If you go from 500mg ew to 1000mg the next three weeks, i assure you your body is with that 1000mg dose that same week but since you have already been on a high dose the affects would have alrady been building up, so maybe in someones head they will think its felt faster than the old dose, but your just adding to something that has already been going on. You will only add to the affects.

+1

Top Bottom