Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruise

rfowler

Fellas how many still run with the blast and cruise method. If you blast and cruise what is your cruising level of test? How long have you been doing this?

I'm on Hrt which I run 3 months: Test C. 150/wk. Plus 1000iu's HCG/ Wk.
I sometimes add low dose Dbol, Tbol, Var.

Then I run a full cycle for 3 months of whatever.

8and20 said:
sort of. I cruise at 250mg ew. The last year.

no sides from running the test for this long? FYI I do the exact same thing for about the same time. No sides for me at all I actually feel better physically at 250 ew than when I add other shit.

rfowler said:
no sides from running the test for this long? FYI I do the exact same thing for about the same time. No sides for me at all I actually feel better physically at 250 ew than when I add other shit.
Staying of 250mg myself as well.

rfowler said:

i should qualify that statement. i have "blasted & cruised" for the past year. this most recent stretch of 250mg ew was for 4 months. i am back on a bigger cycle now.

i feel better when on the other stuff but i felt no side effects on the cruise portion.

I've cruised in the past, the dose was 250 mg a week for about 2 and a half months. I'm not a big fan of cruising though, i didnt feel as tood when i started my next cycle after cruising. So now when im off cycle i go completely natty.

Top Bottom