Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The blast and cruise...

SinisterUproar

Who All dose it? I know the experienced people on here do not suggest it. But from what I've come too find it is quiet common, I am working at a gym right now and have come to find out 75% of the guys there are juicing, and all the real big guys who are very serious about lifting all blast and cruise... One guy for the last 30 years without coming off.

So who here does the blast and cruise? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages? I can only imagen how bad it would be to come off after 30 years on AAS...

someone on for 30 years isn't coming off ever... blast and cruise has its ups and downs... ive been doing it for 2 years now but im also 53 years old... lot of factors to consider. you get used to that good feeling but its never like coming off completly and getting that rush of a new cycle....

I thought blast and cruise was for HRT guys like myself..blast and then go back to normal HRT doses for time on equal time off, then blast again if desired

I thought blast and cruise was for HRT guys like myself..blast and then go back to normal HRT doses for time on equal time off, then blast again if desired

Any one can blast and cruise they just don't come off its for guys that don't want to lose a single oz of muscle from pct ect the blast and cruise is basically just staying on !
They just stay on maintenance dose and cycle in between they are people who don't come off most of the guys at my gym are like this they don't even know what a pct is lmfao

I have been on for seven years and I have no plans of coming off.
Upon my death, hopefully after I reach 125 years old, if an autopsy is performed upon my dead body, steroids will be present.

Blast and cruise should be reserved for those that are forced into TRT IMO. For those that have healthy natural testosterone levels, blast and cruising shouldn't be done because once you start blasting and cruising recovery afterwards becomes next to impossible if done for a good amount of time

I personally do 4 weeks cruise 8 weeks blast and so far it works for me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Blast and cruise should be reserved for those that are forced into TRT IMO. For those that have healthy natural testosterone levels, blast and cruising shouldn't be done because once you start blasting and cruising recovery afterwards becomes next to impossible if done for a good amount of time
n
I've been doing more of a Cruise & Cruise since July. 1cc of test/Mast for July/Aug, 1cc Tren-E in Sept & just started 25 mg DBol for 30 days. Appreciate any advice. I''d like to stay on but don't want to do permanent damage.

wow! super interesting thread and perspectives....surely if I could get off HRT Id be all over it....diet, supplements and proper training I can keep on plenty of muscle. Id love it if I could just hit 3 cycles a year and not be pinning all the time in between!

Top Bottom