x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Black Lion Labs Ripped Fuel ?( 75mg ten ace,75mg masteron and 75mg prop )

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Black Lion Labs Ripped Fuel ?( 75mg ten ace,75mg masteron and 75mg prop ) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone ever used this product ? It contains 75mg tren ace,75mg masteron and 75mg of prop. What do you guys think of this combo ? How would you use it ? I am thinking about using it to compete/diet down with it but I am still confused as to why/how you don't hold water with prop. I thought you held water with all test ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder Muscle Overkill's Avatar

Black Lion Labs Ripped Fuel ?( 75mg ten ace,75mg masteron and 75mg prop )

Has anyone ever used this product ? It contains 75mg tren ace,75mg masteron and 75mg of prop. What do you guys think of this combo ? How would you use it ?
    I am thinking about using it to compete/diet down with it but I am still confused as to why/how you don't hold water with prop. I thought you held water with all test ?

Re: Black Lion Labs Ripped Fuel ?( 75mg ten ace,75mg masteron and 75mg prop )

Sounds fierce to me - 1cc per day keeps the doctor away I would think - how long will you run it? I would think 8 weeks due to the tren, and masteron is kinda a waste to me but I am not below 10%, ever!

As for the water, mild AI would be fine to deal w/ it IMO. It's only 525mg/wk - not much.