Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Black Label

What has been your experience with BL

• Good

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

microbrew

I've been doing alot of research on this gear for the last 2months and come to believe from what I've been reading and the one order that I've gotten , that this is top notch gear. I would just like to know what others have thought about this lately. I'm going to pole this . I dont want any explations just if your experience was positive or negative. Thanks

galaxy said:
Are they domestic?

Yes, they are domestic. I'm going to start a Black Label only cycle in two more weeks. I'm hooked on their high concentration tests.

I got great results from my last BL cycle.

Enjoy Them while you can

with all thats going on right now, why would you ever post something like this on an open forum for all to read? Why not just do a search, or pm a mod? First fina, then ttokkyo, who's next? and you guys continually post stuff like this. It really wont be long before we are all just using protein powder and weight gainer. I'm not trying to flame anyone, but lets think before we post something, and lets try to protect the few good ones that we do still have around.

Nothing has happened with fina....

I'll know in a few days how good they are. Just wish their prices were a little better. Would like to see them make the combo that i've been making myself 1ml that would contain 75mgs of tren and 75-100mgs of test.

Thats true. The fina thing was a scare. Still a little strange to me but they did announce that placing finaplix-s on the list was a mistake of some kind.

I do agree however on being careful. I wouldn't use the exact name.

Top Bottom