Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bitcoins?

jgbravo56

I never herd of these before. Can anyone explain them to me. How I purchase, how I use and is there a a currency exchange rate? Thank you in advance

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Sorry for the possible rude answer, but you might have googled it on the internet.

All in all, it is another online currency, but its use is quite limited, so I would not really bother with it. If you want to use those for roid purchases, just use the reliable sources that accept credit cards or wire transfers.

Yes ,I was looking at sources and some of them only accepted them . I guess I should of elaborated more. I am not all that computer savvy and thank you for your direction . credit card and wire transfers seem alto easier for me

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Bitcoins are a form of currency. You buy them and can then exchange them for money in your countries currency.

They really aren't needed though. The US currency is excepted world wide. Any source will accept USD.

Top Bottom