Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bipolars first and last cycle: Cypionate HCG Nolva

andrewcherry

Weight: 80kg
Bf: 17%
Goal: Put 10kg lean muscle (or as close to as possible while being safe)
Experience lifting weight: 4 years continuous then and 3 years off and now just starting again.

Cycle will be 14 weeks long on 500mg cypionate.

I plan to take HCG during cycle because apparently that's what new research is showing according to what I read, however alot of bodybuilders and steroid takers say HCG is only for PCT, could someone clarify that and also suggest dosage and frequency.

Two weeks after last cypionate I plan to use Nolvadex for two weeks on 40mg and two weeks after on 20mg.

As well people seem to be eating over 5000 cals when on steroids, however I think it'll be logical for me to go on 3500 while on cycle and it seems reasonable, could somepne suggest calorie intake?
I do intermittent fasting 16:8 and I'm on a carnivore diet too.

I would like to avoid using HCG however I read using them on cycle keeps your balls from fully shutting down and thus higher success rate during PCT.

As well I'm diagnosed bipolar patient so I don't want to take too many mood altering substances as I could go manic or heavily depressed.

However I have plan b incase I do go manic and I'm pretty used to depression although I'd like to avoid if possible.

Thanks vets!

Sent from my RNE-L21 using EliteFitness mobile app

i dont see it too wise to use steroids if you have any sort of mental problems but beyond that, your are too young and your body fat should be down more as well... i dont see how any of this is smart in any way, shape or form... its definitely nothing i can recommend to you and its for a multitude of reasons...

Like already said mental problems and steroid use is not by any means a wise decision at all.

Also if you just started lifting again what's the point of hopping on a cycle immediately?

As far as PCT goes, it's not optimal either.

Weight: 80kg
Bf: 17%
Goal: Put 10kg lean muscle (or as close to as possible while being safe)
Experience lifting weight: 4 years continuous then and 3 years off and now just starting again.

Cycle will be 14 weeks long on 500mg cypionate.

I plan to take HCG during cycle because apparently that's what new research is showing according to what I read, however alot of bodybuilders and steroid takers say HCG is only for PCT, could someone clarify that and also suggest dosage and frequency.

Two weeks after last cypionate I plan to use Nolvadex for two weeks on 40mg and two weeks after on 20mg.

As well people seem to be eating over 5000 cals when on steroids, however I think it'll be logical for me to go on 3500 while on cycle and it seems reasonable, could somepne suggest calorie intake?
I do intermittent fasting 16:8 and I'm on a carnivore diet too.

I would like to avoid using HCG however I read using them on cycle keeps your balls from fully shutting down and thus higher success rate during PCT.

As well I'm diagnosed bipolar patient so I don't want to take too many mood altering substances as I could go manic or heavily depressed.

However I have plan b incase I do go manic and I'm pretty used to depression although I'd like to avoid if possible.

Thanks vets!

Sent from my RNE-L21 using EliteFitness mobile app

1) Hang on a year
2) Are you on meds?

Hormone swings can exacerbate mental issues greatly, and you are too young yet. Additionally, HCG is used at the very end of your cycle, not the whole cycle, and not in PCT.

Top Bottom