Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BILL ROBERTS on Tren gyno!

Realgains

There seems to be a lot of differing opinions in regard to Tren and possible gyno from its use. Here is a quote from Bill Roberts....
"The only reference I know of discussing prolactin with regard to trenbolone administration (Res Vet Sci 1981 Jan;30(10:7-13) says that prolactin DID NOT increase on trenbolone administration.

Proof of binding to a receptor(PR) is not proof of activity. For example, ANTAGONISTS bind well to a receptor but don't have activity.

The only reference I have read discussing whether or not trenbolone(as opposed to a very different compound, "allyl trenbolone") has progestagenic activity was that it does not, in the veterinary literature.

Highly gyno-prone individuals use injectable trenbolone acetate all the time and love the stuff. I couldn't begin to count how many, and myself, have zero reports of anyone getting gyno from injectable TA." Bill Roberts

Tell Bill Roberts I said thanks for the great information. I'm Gyno prone and had surgery last March. Armed with his infinate wisdom I tried Tren (alone not stacked) for the first time in September. 8 weeks into it my Gyno had returned and with a vengence. Now come March I will have my second surgery in a year. Everyone can sit and debate what causes tren related gyno... but the bottom line is that it is something and it sure is not estrogen so how do you prevent it? YOU DON"T. Oh Well .. I had ultrasonic lipo done on my sides last time and that worked out great. I guess I will have my abbs done this time as long as their in there.

Lesson: Don't believe everything you read even if it comes from a supposed expert.

I like Bill Roberts but TRENBOLONE causes and/or aggravates GYNO... and there are many users who have reported GYNO on TREN only cycles.. (there are a lot of these peope due to ease of access, less legal worries and cost efficiency)

I respect Bills ideas too. My point is that just because you read it does not mean that it will come off the way the book, article, person or expert says it will. No disrespect intended for Bill... Just a little Pissed off but I have no one to blame but myself for that. When you choose to play sometimes you have to pay..

Lone_AZ,

was agreeing with you.. Bill made some claims, "that tren does not cause gyno", that were incorrect.. while the mechanism is not entirely clear or at least in dispute.. it is clear that, in some cases, tren causes/aggravates gyno.

LONE_AZ were you doing a TREN ONLY cycle?
:)

I put this up not because I believe everything a person says but rather as an example of how many Guru's opinions differ. I respect you all.

After all is said and done one just needs to try tren and see if it agree's with you.

I believe some people have gotten Gyno from tren alone, but then again perhaps others have cried GYNO and they were on a roid that aromatizes along with tren.:)

I used finasol and I can tell you that something was making the nips hurt. Maybe it was the nandrosol or androsol crap, but something was definitely going on. The left nip is still a lil' bigger than the right, but not noticeable. Anyone that says it is not real is full of it. Who the hell cares what an animal study says anyway ... we are a different animal, no?

Top Bottom