Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest needle you have ever used.

badazzwhitedude

I am bored tonight. What's the biggest you ever used and what roids did you shoot through it. Just curious to see what you have used and what it felt like sticking that cannon in the side of your ass. I regularly use a 22g, which is more than what many use to shoot with. But the biggest I have used was a 21g (Testosterone went through it). I have used them probably about 4 or 5 times. Not too fun, and you can bleed some afterwards.

I just want to get a few responses top this and see if and how many of you have shot with an 18g. :bawling:

when i first started using gear.....i didnt know shit about anything and the only pins i could get were the 18g and my god did they hurt....good thing it was only once a week......shit now i just stick to 23 and 25...so much better:)

:mad: yes.You just brought back some old memories that I have been trying to clear out of my head and ass.
I ran out of 22g and my source decided to go to hawaii before he sent my package:bawling: . My girl stole 18g from hospital for me eventhough I told her 22s. I had blood running down my leg eventhough no blood when plunger pulled after I took the needle out. First thing I did was to tell my girlfriend that she sucks and next time pay attention to details. Then had to use an 18 for next two weeks before she got me some more.

22 was largest... now, I don't use anything less than 25 to go into my body! :) I use a 20 to draw with, however.

C

I used to use 21-22-23. Never used anything else. My preference was 22 or 23 guage 1.25".

A couple of years ago I got some sus preloads. They had the needle with them. Big bitches I think they were 18 guage I used them twice then decided I had to change.

Top Bottom