Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biggest cycle yet for me

m4k2

I am planning on my next cycle, currently finishing up my PCT from the last. I’m 42 years old and 220 pounds with under 11% body fat. What do you think about this cycle?
Anadrol 50mg a day to kickstart 4 weeks

then
Test cypionate 400mg
Primobolan 700mg
Masteron enanthate 500mg
this is the first time 4 compounds at 1 time.

That's a good cycle I like it, will be painful because PIP injections but will be worth it. I would still add some aromasin at least 10mgs EOD and ostazol preworkout 4 caps.

I am planning on my next cycle, currently finishing up my PCT from the last. I’m 42 years old and 220 pounds with under 11% body fat. What do you think about this cycle?

then
Test cypionate 400mg
Primobolan 700mg
Masteron enanthate 500mg

bro that is good but run masteron 800mg instead, more hardness

i dont have any issue with it whatsoever as long as you are running all the proper ancillaries, protectants and strong pct... the best quality for primo and all of your anabolic compounds is domestic-supply.com

then
Test cypionate 400mg
Primobolan 700mg
Masteron enanthate 500mg

Thats a lot of sauce buddy about 2,000mg per week combined steroids. Unless you have been juicing for several years then maybe you don't need to use that much stuff man. Chances are you won't be able to keep the gains from this cycle and you may be hitting your health harder than necessary as well as wasting some money in the process.

I suggest you keep the testosterone at 400 and cut the dosages by half on every other steroid. Save the rest of the stuff for another cycle later in the year. Youll see better long term results from doing a couple of mild steroids instead of a huge cycle.

Check out or podcast all about steroid use and making great progress from your cycle:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom