Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger cycle ideas

faaliog

I’m 38 years old and been using anabolic steroids for about ten years now
I never ran more than 1,000 mg a week but by results have never been outstanding like I see other people in the gym or online
I’m an average physique, maybe my genetics suck. I’m 5’10’’ and 212 pounds with 13% body fat
I want to run something bigger this time
I was thinking of doing 1000 mg of testosterone enanthate with 800mgs of equipoise. And then adding in something else. Any ideas ?

How about instead of abusing steroids with ridiculous doses that you look at yourself as the problem and focus on fixing your diet and training? Accountability is something noone wants to have yet everyone needs!

I’m 38 years old and been using anabolic steroids for about ten years now
I never ran more than 1,000 mg a week but by results have never been outstanding like I see other people in the gym or online
I’m an average physique, maybe my genetics suck. I’m 5’10’’ and 212 pounds with 13% body fat
I want to run something bigger this time
I was thinking of doing 1000 mg of testosterone enanthate with 800mgs of equipoise. And then adding in something else. Any ideas ?

thats crazy 1000mgs of test and 800mgs of eq
you'll get way too many sides

i suggest
500mgs testosterone enanthate
300mgs equipoise
start there and move up as you see the results

1000mgs is steroid abuse
dont abuse even testosterone can be abused

Top Bottom