Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigbadasian arrested again

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
A former moderator on many steroid and bodybuilding forums has been arrest AGAIN! Truth of the arrest exposed...

BBA: https://www.evolutionary.org/bigbadasian-busted-again/

Stanley-Szeto-arrest.jpg

It's kind of like that age old saying
"fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

He's going to be doing some time since it was his second offence. Judges are normally pretty lenient for a first offence but if you do the exact thing again, they are much less forgiving.

He will rat on everyone and everything just like last time but it will not prevent significant jail time. Dont think we heard the last of this

Wrongun!

The sad thing is that you just can't ask your doctor or pharmacist for gear. You have to deal with the criminal element to get your stuff. In my town there were 4 kids murdered 12 years ago in one incident and law enforcement still hasn't come close to even making an arrest in that case but yet we have cops to spare in investigating synthetic hormones.

The sad thing is that you just can't ask your doctor or pharmacist for gear. You have to deal with the criminal element to get your stuff. In my town there were 4 kids murdered 12 years ago in one incident and law enforcement still hasn't come close to even making an arrest in that case but yet we have cops to spare in investigating synthetic hormones.
the new attorney general in the US is anti even medical marijuana for children with diseases. you think he is going to be okay with steroids? expect more busts, wouldn't surprise me if 4 years from now half the sources were busted. many are already closing down

This guy should have to do whatever time they hand him. Hopefully he sees some of the people he snitched on while hes inside! No rat buisness!!! Shameful!!

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom