Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Time Transition....

JKurz1

Banned
Ok, so you are ripped, shredded and in contest form.....obviously you are weak, maybe overtrained, and conditioned to consume 1/2 your maintenance cals for awhile now.....SO, you are done, and want to put the lean mass back on.....how do yu make the switch? Do you lay off everything for a few days, eat heavy, nix the cardio, no training, and then start your bulk process, i.e. big gear cycle (dbol,test,deca).......or do you just continue on Friday, rest the weekend, and hit it hard on Monday?

Personally, I would gradually increase the cals every couple days or so until you reach your desired amount. As for the cycle, thats personal prefrance. If you just got off some AAS then I would take a little break but if you have been "off" a while then you could go ahead and start something. I would not nix the cardio altogether as I still like to do cardio at least 2-3 times a week when "bulking" but I just decrease the time and intensity.

M18

It's IT.

JKurz1 said:
Ok, so you are ripped, shredded and in contest form.....obviously you are weak, maybe overtrained, and conditioned to consume 1/2 your maintenance cals for awhile now.....SO, you are done, and want to put the lean mass back on.....how do yu make the switch? Do you lay off everything for a few days, eat heavy, nix the cardio, no training, and then start your bulk process, i.e. big gear cycle (dbol,test,deca).......or do you just continue on Friday, rest the weekend, and hit it hard on Monday?

First of all, Time On = Time Off. If you are coming off a cutter, have you given your body enough time to recuperate? Progressively start to up your food intake, quality protein and carbs. For the start, just delete the cardio portion of your workouts and focus on the core lifts that sustain mass.

Hope this helps, holmes.

DIV

:chomp:

MUSTANG_18 said:
Personally, I would gradually increase the cals every couple days or so until you reach your desired amount. As for the cycle, thats personal prefrance. If you just got off some AAS then I would take a little break but if you have been "off" a while then you could go ahead and start something. I would not nix the cardio altogether as I still like to do cardio at least 2-3 times a week when "bulking" but I just decrease the time and intensity.

M18
im with stang

I say go full steam immediately. After dieting down, muscle tissue tends to have a very high amount of insulin sensitivity, and all of your anabolic hormones are elevated to compensate for the catabolic state of hard dieting for months. You have a unique growth window to take advantage of. Dorian Yates was a big fan of this, and the next day after the Olympia he would be in the gym, and claims he always made his best gains of the year immedately after contest preparation.

Go full steam, you may get the rebound effect many bbers love....

Just be careful, you may have a hard time adjusting to a large amount of food in one sitting

BigAndy69 said:
Go full steam, you may get the rebound effect many bbers love....

Just be careful, you may have a hard time adjusting to a large amount of food in one sitting

The rebound effect is what I was refering too, and yes it can be potent.

Thanks fellas, but my problem is this...I feel weak and tired, obviously from the drastic cut, the cardio every am, and the training 5x a night....I need to reset, crank the cals and pound the weights.....I just know that since I weak and depleated, I'm still not going to be able to go heavy like I want to...I hit this previous cut (sitting at 6% bf) without AAS...been off for a year.....here's how I got there, will you assist?

4:30 35 MINUTES CARDIO
6:00 - 3/4 cup steel cut, 1.5 scoops protein
9:00 - 1/2 cup carb sense skim, 1 piece of flax bread, 1 carb sense whole wheat bread, 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop whey, 1tb of almond butter
noon - 6oz yam OR 1/2 cup oats, 6 oz lean beef, chicken, etc., huge salad, veggies
2:30 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese (skim), 1/2 cup skim, 1/2 scoop protein, 1/2 cup oats
4:00 TRAIN
5:30 - PW shake (whey, glucose)
8:00 5 handfuls peanuts, veggies, skim milk and skim cottage cheese
9:00 - BED

MUCHO KARMA!

JKurz1 said:
Thanks fellas, but my problem is this...I feel weak and tired, obviously from the drastic cut, the cardio every am, and the training 5x a night....I need to reset, crank the cals and pound the weights.....I just know that since I weak and depleated, I'm still not going to be able to go heavy like I want to...I hit this previous cut (sitting at 6% bf) without AAS...been off for a year.....here's how I got there, will you assist?

4:30 35 MINUTES CARDIO
6:00 - 3/4 cup steel cut, 1.5 scoops protein
9:00 - 1/2 cup carb sense skim, 1 piece of flax bread, 1 carb sense whole wheat bread, 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop whey, 1tb of almond butter
noon - 6oz yam OR 1/2 cup oats, 6 oz lean beef, chicken, etc., huge salad, veggies
2:30 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese (skim), 1/2 cup skim, 1/2 scoop protein, 1/2 cup oats
4:00 TRAIN
5:30 - PW shake (whey, glucose)
8:00 5 handfuls peanuts, veggies, skim milk and skim cottage cheese
9:00 - BED

MUCHO KARMA!

Not enough food bro. I havent had a chance to get to your PM, I will try tonight.

Heres how my diet will look while bulking, well pretty close to this, just to give you an idea.

Meal 1: 10 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 C oats, 1 whole wheat English Muffin
Meal 2: 60g isolate / 2 tbsn natty PB
Meal 3: 10oz chix, 2 C brown rice, myoplex packet
Meal 4: 10oz chix, 2 C brown rice
Train
Meal 5: PW shake - 60g Isolate, 10oz white potato
Meal 6: 10-12oz lean ground beef, 2 C brown rice
Meal 7: 60g isolate, 1C cottage cheese

Top Bottom