Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG time RANT

JKurz1

Banned
WHY do we all insist on cutting, when this is just a hobby? I'm just as guilty, but think about it. I've spent the last year+ getting down to 6% so I can see my abs and have a few people say "my god, your arms are so f-ing vasuclar and ripped"????? SO WHAT! Any Joe-Shmo can be ripped. Look at Brad f-ing Pitt or Mens Health.....or ANY model....they are all ripped......and when you have your clothes on, most probably dont even know you work out...........maybe even a few "skinny" comments here and there........

So, what's your pointJeff? My point is that I (and I'm sure many of you) need to make it a priority to get as big as you friggn can this fall/winter BUT (and here's the key!) WITHOUT putting on CHUB! Cause that's a whole other can of worms....anyone can be a FAT ASS! So, let's bulk it up CLEANLY and do it right,,,,,

EAT, TRAIN, EAT, SLEEP, EAT, TAKE YOUR VITAMINS (AND SAUCE) AND LET'S ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....................

either you are w/ me or against me....if you are with me, show me the karma....lol...lol.....nah, only if you would like...thanks brothers for listening..........NOW, finally, my ?......think this diet with help to put on 15-20lbs (LEAN!) in the next few months (with my test/deca/eq of course)

630am
1 full cup of egg whites
3/4 cup steel cuts
add 2 whole eggs, 1tbsp. flaxseed oil, and eat a full cup of steel cuts

Myoplex meal replacement, touch of skim
drop the milk, add 2tbsp. all natural peanut butter and 1 extra scool of whey/egg protein into the mix

7-8oz of lean meat
green beans
huge salad w/ broc, cali, etc.....
increase to 10oz. meat, add 1 medium Yam, and 2tbsp. olive oil on top of the salad

3:00 25g protein shake - 8oz coffee

train at 4

5:30
carb/whey shake I'm assuming dextrose...add glutamine peptides w/ the protein and some Glucorell-R

1 cup egg whites and a pack of tuna OR 6-8 oz of lean meat
steamed veggies
salad
add 2 whole eggs, add 1 large sweet potatoe, increase to 2 packs tuna or 10oz. of meat, 2tbsp. olive oil on top of salad

huge protein shake w/ skim and egg whites
4-5 huge handfuls of peanuts
some veggies a ff dip
drop milk, add 20g psyllium husk fiber

10pm bed

:fro: :fro: :fro: :fro: :p

Last edited:
Did I read that right? You go 5 hours between lunch and Post w/o shake? You wanna gain muscle, I suggest you get protein at least every 3 hours you are awake.

I agree to a point. My diet is not quite as strict as that but I do not go 5 hours without a meal or PT shake. My problem is working a 8 hour rotating swing shift. I get 7 days on all three shifts and it drains me pretty good.

Oh well Anyway. Agree with BULKING CLEAN!!!

Forget about the egg WHITES and SKIM milk.. YOu just can't put weight on by NOT eating fat or by taking-in fat-free protein.. What's up with THAT!?! You beat yourself up too damned much here and have to know there's no such thing as some kind of perfect muscle-gaining diet.

Use whole or 2% milk with the protein. I'd also suggest throwing in some Ensure in there in addition to the protein. Eat WHOLE eggs; As long as you're laying off the chubby foods (i.e. candy, twinkies and non-complex carbs), you'll do what you wanna do. Doesn't sound like you need or deserve such an extreme regemine with your cycle. Just eat good and don't be afraid to take in some fat WITH your protein.

Happy Bulking!

I'm not afraid bro - but I have plenty of fat in my diet....thanks...if you read the post, I have thrown in some full eggs and the fat in 2% is unnecessary....also, to reccomend ensure is non-sense.....is corn syrup and high fructose.......I'm not in a nursing home yet....there are plenty of other ways to get clean calories.....maybe natty PB is the answer, but with all the MCT and EFA's I'm taking, I should be ok.....don't ghet me wrong man, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom