Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The big Q 50mg winstrol or 100mg winstrol while cutting up

MrRTTB

Hey!

I'm in a cutting"cycle" and thinking of adding some winstrol to prevent muscle loss. I'm doing DNP for 4 days with E/C, then 5 days with E/C/A at 4x 25/200/125, then 5days with 100mcg Clen. Then repeat the cycle again.

My goals are to stay at the same bodyweight, but still loose approximate 4% BF. I also Would like to increase strenght a lot ;)

I have IP winstrol tabs 50mg each, so thought of doing 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening. Then again maybe 50mg/day would be enough. What do U think? done a few cycles before, short ones. 184cm, bf 9.5-10%, BW: 195lb

What do U say?

I had a friend test a few tabs and they ranged from a low of 32mg to a high of 48mg so I would take two per day, knowing youre getting somewhere between 50-100mg per day. If you use a more consistent brand, then 50mg per day should be enough to counteract any muscle loss during that "cycle."

I just stared a cycle of 100mg finplix evry other day and 50mg winstrol inject evry other day. Ive never used either products but I know 2 pros peronally who told me 50mg was enough. As for the tabs I"m not so sure. I have tried the clen And I think the shit sucks. I used it with hcg and deca for about 3 weeks to keep the catabolic effect to a minimum coming off a dball deca stack into a deca test stack. I still lost about 5 or 6 pounds and was pissed. I was told my metabolizm is too fast for clen. but good luck to you keep us posted as to how well the winstrol works and at what dose

Top Bottom