Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big powerlifter wants to shed weight

vamart

6ft 1in + 285 lb
48 years old
I want to lose some weight but I don't want to lose my strength
can you assist me on what you would recommend for me?
I’m thinking of stacking trenbolone, winstrol and masteron
Maybe adding an oral like anavar/oxandrolone

if you want to lose weight then steroids are NOT the answer... you need to go with a sarms cutting stack.. sarms will still help you add strength and maintain size, even while eating in a deficit and/or cutting weight...

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

6ft 1in + 285 lb
48 years old

Generally speaking you don't run an Anabolic without testosterone as a guy if you are going the steroid route. Trenbolone is good for leaning out, just not so much weight loss. Anavar would help maintain your muscle mass while on a calorie deficit. To help burn more calories or ramp up your metabolism you may want to try Clen. Again though Clen is a pretty harsh compound so really do your research even though it isn't a steroid. If I were going into a serious cut I would stack Testosterone Cyponate, Tren, and Clen. Maybe add some Anavar near the end. If you have never ran steroids before then you will need to do some up front blood testing and during blood testing along with post blood testing. Also your first cycle should be a mild cycle of something like straight testosterone Cyponate. See how you react to it after a short cycle then add the next in the next cycle.

6ft 1in + 285 lb
48 years old

bro ask mobster, he fit yo look

6ft 1in + 285 lb
48 years old

Trenbolone and winstrol for powerlifting is the best choice imo

500mgs trenbolone
50mgs winstrol
20mgs cardarine

Top Bottom