Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big legs

qwak

Hi every summer i take a cycle and i never have problems but the only thing my legs always get masive, I train them hard and i have a mnual job ona oil rig so im always active but you think if i put less wight on them they want get so big, you see my wist is 32 and i have to buy torusers size 34 cos of thet and after my hole cycle i want even fit them , what do you recomand guys , i use less wight and do more reps?
thanks

Do you speak English?

Hi every summer i take a cycle and i never have problems but the only thing my legs always get masive, I train them hard and i have a mnual job ona oil rig so im always active but you think if i put less wight on them they want get so big, you see my wist is 32 and i have to buy torusers size 34 cos of thet and after my hole cycle i want even fit them , what do you recomand guys , i use less wight and do more reps?
thanks

You may want to back off training them too often if the grow to quickly.

I have to blast mine twice a week to get em to grow.
Yeah! lets see pics!

$100 says he's concerned 'bout fittin into his skinny jeans; more than likely has the build of a volleyball player.

Top Bottom