Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big gyno problem... Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nymuscle11

Well I've had this problem for about two years and I'm trying to avoid surgery. Just wondering if LiquiFem (Letrozole) would help reverse the gyno. I've heard very good things about it and I'm just wondering if after two years this would still help.... If anyone has information please help!!!!!!!!

insaneS8pain said:
whats wrong wit em>? puffyness.. the lump?

Most Bro's would say Letro is the last line of defence agains E Gyno (solid lumps) before surgery. I would say its worth a try but wait for some vets to chime in.

Letro is by far the strongest E killer

I just sent you a free 7day plat membership so you can use the enhanced search capabilities.

serach on my usrname and "raloxifene" - that should bring up a few threads containing studys I posted on SERMs reversing existing gyno lumps

Mavafanculo said:
I just sent you a free 7day plat membership so you can use the enhanced search capabilities.

serach on my usrname and "raloxifene" - that should bring up a few threads containing studys I posted on SERMs reversing existing gyno lumps
isn't mava a sweetheart!! :)

Top Bottom