Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big gyno lump gone but...

perryscoon

So I ran 1.25mg of Letrozole ED for the last 6 weeks while on my tren cycle and it destroyed the big gyno lump I had from years of deca use(i assume); however, it is still obvious I had gyno in one nip. So, I guess its just from tissue damage from the lump being there for a few years. Its not horrible or anything and it looks a lot better, but I was wondering if anything can be done to tighten up that area besides surgery of course.

Oh ya, I stopped running the letro a few days ago. When should I start running Nolva to counter estro rebound and how much?

i would run the letro for the next week then stop the letro, then include nolva in your pct. whats your pct look like bro?

xrsist said:
i would run the Femera - letrozole - for the next week then stop the Femera - letrozole - , then include Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - in your PCT - post cycle therapy - . whats your PCT - post cycle therapy - look like bro?

clomid and nolva. was thinking of trying dermacrine as well. never have

perryscoon said:
clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . was thinking of trying dermacrine as well. never have

What is you bf%? Maybe that needs to be lower to clean up the aesthetics of your one nip.

perryscoon said:
So I ran 1.25mg of Letrozole ED for the last 6 weeks while on my trenbolone cycle and it destroyed the big gynecomastia lump I had from years of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - use(i assume); however, it is still obvious I had gynecomastia in one nip. So, I guess its just from tissue damage from the lump being there for a few years. Its not horrible or anything and it looks a lot better, but I was wondering if anything can be done to tighten up that area besides surgery of course.

Oh ya, I stopped running the Femera - letrozole - a few days ago. When should I start running Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - to counter estro rebound and how much?
Wow...that stuff is strong....Letro...

perryscoon said:
clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . was thinking of trying dermacrine as well. never have

yes derma would prob be worth adding into your pct. nolva 20mg ED, clomid 50mg ED, no more no less

xrsist said:
yes derma would prob be worth adding into your PCT - post cycle therapy - . Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - 20mg ED, clomid 50mg ED, no more no less

Should I start the nolva the next day after my last shot or one week after my last shot along with the clomid/dermacrine

Top Bottom