Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Guy Looking to cut down

sncre27

What up fellas, I'm a 315lb guy at 25% bf looking to get down to 15% bf. My strength is good and size has never been a problem. I'm looking to melt the fat off, keep my strength or increase it, and keep my balls the same size!

I am considering a tren and anavar cycle at 200mg of tren/wk and 40mg/anavar/day. From what I've read I should add some form of test. This is where I'm leary because I'm already a big guy so if i get any bigger people are gonna notice. Anyone wanna educate/fill me on what direction I should go?

The reason people say to add some test in is because it's what's natural in the body - it keeps you functioning and it keeps you healthy. AAS will shut down natural test production and you will more than likely suffer from low sex drive which can also lead to depression. A small dose of test in there will help supplement the natural test that has been shut down. Even 200mgs a week should be sufficient for the 200mgs of tren / wk.

Me personally would drop the anavar, keep with the tren and add a small amount of test in there combined with an AI to help keep water retention and estrogen down.

Now the main factor for you to consider is diet and cardio.

Use the steroids to help retain muscle and use the diet and cardio to drop the fat.

Under no circumstances do not expect to go from 25%BF to 15% whilst at the same time to increase strength.

Good luck

Thanks for the info, I'm increasing my cardio every week, and my diet is balanced at 40/40/20 on 2800 calories and unlimited water/crystal light. So far my strength hasn't dropped off and I have noticed some more room in my pants and some hint of increased definition and fat reduction after 3 weeks and no gear. I am looking at different tren types such as tren acetate and tren depot by BD and trying to figure out the difference, also what test is a good combination with tren?

I would personally recommend going with tren acetate, overall I just prefer it and it seems to carry more bang than the enanthate.

If going with acetate I would personally stick with test prop so you can inject them together.

Alternatively if going with tren enanthate then I would stick with test enanthate for the same reasons as above. To ensure not to much estrogen which can help with fat deposits I would use the AI.

I just came off a cutting cycle myself with tren, test and t3. I had some great results!

One more question, you referenced AI twice, but i'm not sure what AI stands for, I'm a bit of novice with this stuff.

The quickest way to stay big and cut for me is:

Lift twice a day - 3-4 days a week, once the other days
cardio but not too much, for me 3 times a week 30 min

clen
ghrp-6
hex
tren
AI
test

There you go.

peace

how are you going to split up the tren? suggestions:

-tren 50mg/day (if this is your first you could do EOD but speaking from experience of doing both ways, I like ED)
-var - 40mg/day
-test cyp / enth 250 - 300 week

run the tren weeks 1-12
test weeks 1-12
var - weeks 8-12

25% bf is very high
chances are you have alot of progesterone and estrogen receptors being fat cells have them .this means gyno growth and bloating would be a higher risk
i would say get the body fat down to around 15-18% on your own.then use steroids to help retain the muscle as you get leaner.

what happens with fat guys that get on the juice they kinda just get bloated and even look fatter sometimes.
Your diet is whats gonna make or break sucess in this cycle

an aromtase inhibibitor = it helps prevent the conversion of test to estrogen.

Arimidex and letro are two good examples.

This will help with what Chaz has said is estrogen build up to help fat storage.

excellent feedback from the fellas. I would recommend something like this which works great for dropping fat faster than a set of panties on Prom night.

right upon waking up take your Lipostim and Lipoflame & drink 8ozs of water. Then it's morning cardio time on an empty stomach. Dont worry about losing a little muscle. What you need is fat loss and you need it fast and consistent. I want you to burn at least 500 calories each cardio session and do 2 sessions 6 days a week. your food intake will be every 3 hours and you need to drink 1 gallon or more of water a day. No soda, no juice, no crystal light. You may drink green tea if you like.

Morning Cardio/Exercise Bike -500 calories burned

Meal 1 after morning cardio/ PROTEIN SHAKE
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 scoop whey isolate protein (50 grams of protein)
1 banana
1 spoonful of peanut butter
1 scoop Flax Meal
1 Tsp Fish Oil
blend this all up in the blender and slam it down.

Snack 3 hours after morning breakfeast shake
2 cans of Tuna

Lunch 3 hours after snack
2 grilled skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of cottage cheese
1 apple or orange

3 hours after lunch (afternoon shake)
1 scoop whey isolate (50 grams of protein)
1 banana
1 spoonful of peanut butter

Weight training session 45 minutes to 1 hour after your afternoon shake. Immediately after weight training you need to do your 2nd cardio session and burn at least 500 calories (-500 calories burned)

Immediately after cardio
1 grilled chicken breast or 10 ozs of grilled salmon
1 cup of broccoli
1 cup of cottage cheese

thats it brother, I recommend using the Liposhred stack for appetite suppression and a little boost of energy throughout the day. Others swear by clenbuterol. Being that you are new to this I cant recommend Clenbuterol to you. just wouldnt be responsible of me plus I dont feel that you need it nor should be taking it.

for gear I dont recommend Tren for your first cycle. I recommend you take 400mgs of Test Cyp weekly combined with .5mg of Arimidex daily. Do this for 12 weeks. The Cyp will make you retain all of your muscle and possibly put a little hop in your step. I dont recommend you even need gear at this point in your training. The goal here for you is fat loss, fat loss, fat loss!

Top Bottom