Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG BALLS vs small balls

well I guess it depends on how small is small.
i have no idea how big or small balls can get.

well if you have disease they can get pretty fucking big but I'm not talking about that LOL.

but if they can get as small as grapes then you might as well not have any.

I lost probably 1/3 of a nut in each by about my 4th week. They stayed that size until about 2 weeks after cycle. I really didn't notice any differance(apart form them being smaller), my loads might be a little bit bigger now, that's all.

I don't seem to realize a lot of shrinkage, but I always do my anti-e's and PCT, regardless.

I have been doing PCT for two weeks, think this Sat, will jump back on a test-e cycle,

solidspine said:
I don't seem to realize a lot of shrinkage, but I always do my anti-e's and PCT, regardless.

I have been doing PCT for two weeks, think this Sat, will jump back on a test-e cycle,
solidspine wut? You went on a 2 week pct and now your going back on test-e? I'm LMFAO ... not at you but because I plan on doing roughly the same thing.

Sorry to hijack your thread heavy_duty

iHulk said:
solidspine wut? You went on a 2 week pct and now your going back on test-e? I'm LMFAO ... not at you but because I plan on doing roughly the same thing.

Sorry to hijack your thread heavy_duty

lol i hear ya. Im ready to get right back on after a short break. Im already having to fight off ordering stuff fora bulker, when im still in my current cutting cycle lol.

And on a subject related to the thread... My nuts are grape-sized as I type this. :coffee:

immortalis said:
lol i hear ya. Im ready to get right back on after a short break. Im already having to fight off ordering stuff fora bulker, when im still in my current cutting cycle lol.

And on a subject related to the thread... My nuts are grape-sized as I type this. :coffee:
FACK! not you too immortalis. maybe we can join an AAS support group.

we be like "hi, i'm ihulk and i have been clean for 2 weeks. Alright you got me, I boosted this morning. But look I'm 230lbs and 5% bf so go fuck yourselves"

"hi I'm immortalis, I'm on a cutter right now so go fuck yourselves too"

and then we leave and go to the gym.

Top Bottom