Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep injections- how frequent and how much?

I did 3 cc's of eq with no results?
I used a 22 1inch in the inner bicep
wierd I got nothing
tried a cc of fina and it was the most pain I ever experienced from anything, I'll never do that again

Biceps. OUCH! Id rather hit up the old ass and thighs ... then shoulders and tris ... then biceps ... :roll eyes:

my next cycle Im going to shoot my bi's with prop/susp 100mg of each every other day for 10 weeks. Im also going to be shooting QV eq every other day and my just mix it with the prop/susp.

Last edited:
KA-BAR Good luck with that. I Set out to do the same thing and didnt get far. It is very hard to inject into a sore muscle. Try to inject Bis and tris.. No flame. Just speaking from personal experiance.

how many cc's do you guys use??
I have 19.5 inch arms so 3 cc's a week didn't do shit
so thays why I was wondering how many and how frequent

elite hot topic said:
KA-BAR Good luck with that. I Set out to do the same thing and didnt get far. It is very hard to inject into a sore muscle. Try to inject Bis and tris.. No flame. Just speaking from personal experiance.

Yes ive heard the prop/susp can be very painful but everyone is diff I will just have to try it myself and if it starts to hurt I will just have to start injecting tri's also. Thanks. Just curiouis how many shots did you do before it became to painful?

for site growth you need to use esterless, or very short ester gear: suspension, winny, tren, prop...

EQ wont give you anything in terms of site growth...

I've been doing 2cc shots (winny/tren) in my bis for the past 3-4 weeks, I havn't measured yet but my shirt sleeves are certainly tighter..
1 shot (2cc) each bi, about every 6-7 days...

YUM

Top Bottom