Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep Injections

reddevil33

Has anyone tried shooting in the biceps? I know it probably doesnt sound the most appealing but it can grow the muscle right?

Highly debated topic.

Site injection is thought by some, such as Greg Valentino to be a way of directing anabolic action to a specific muscle.

Rich piana, another highly regarded bodybuilder who was open about his use said it was bs, and at best is a temporary inflammation of the injection site.

I have personally used biceps to minimize scar tissue in other areas; my conclusion is it did nothing, just a great place to shoot if your careful.

It’s easy to see what your doing, and can be done quickly with a very small needle. but it didn’t make my arms any bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Highly debated topic.

Site injection is thought by some, such as Greg Valentino to be a way of directing anabolic action to a specific muscle.

Rich piana, another highly regarded bodybuilder who was open about his use said it was bs, and at best is a temporary inflammation of the injection site.

I have personally used biceps to minimize scar tissue in other areas; my conclusion is it did nothing, just a great place to shoot if your careful.

It’s easy to see what your doing, and can be done quickly with a very small needle. but it didn’t make my arms any bigger

I should also add that

1.I have used this shot for a year plus

But

2. I have never used more than 1cc per arm often only using .5cc as larger amounts tend to “migrate” (ie a big lump of oil in my forearm or near the elbow).

Back when I dogmatically believed that multiple injections a week for consistent levels was needed even with long esters.
I’d do 4 to 6 .5cc injections.

Really don’t recommend this, it’s painful and time consuming which hurt my training, and didn’t help very much in my opinion with the longer esters.

You are confusing site enhancing oils and regular injections. Injecting in your biceps will not make your biceps bigger.

Once you inject a steroid into your body, it is released into your blood stream where it flow throughout the body to perform its mechanisms of action

Top Bottom