Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bianabol

dbol. what are your stats?

age?
height?
weight?
bf%?

dbol only is a great cycle. 25-50mg ed for 4-6 weaks with adex as needed followed by a nolva pct works well.

Never tryed it alone but for me its a good start to a bulker , mass strenght and size to start with.

Brad

Dianabol, Dbol.. if you mean that then I love the stuff.. probably my favorite steroid.

using it alone was my first cycle..

good shit.

i got the 10mg tabs, looking to take 20-30mg daily for 6 weeks, would you recommend this? Running with milk thistle, would you stack anything with it? Also what PCT?

took 30 mgs of the bionabols( dbols) for my first cycle (6 weeks w/ test) . they are incredible. haven't compared them to anything else, but they are impressive! lol

hey guys...I'm a kid n I been working out for almost 2 years now..I'm considering the usage of Steriods..thinkin of starting with Dbol alone cycle..My stats:
Height:6 Feet
Weight: 80Kgs
BF:10%

Can u guys plzz help me with wat dosage to start with? do i need any PCT after the cycle?wat kind? how much calories shoud I be taking in durin the cycle and after??What other facts that i need to be aware of?

Thanks

Top Bottom