Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bf% for newbie

george_

Hi bros right now my BF is 155% and I have in mind running TestosteroneE and Deca durabolin with Armidex, pct will be be clomid and Nolva.
I'm 35 and weight , 5'10 and weight 168 lbs, do you think that Bf is too high for that cycle? thank you.

If that was not a tipo, then yes - your body fat is definitely too high! ))

But I assume that it was supposed to be a 15%, so in such case it is fine to use AAS with this BF%. However, if that is your first time, there is absolutely no need to stack testosterone with anything else - being a new user, your body will be hyperresponsive to AAS, and you will get some amazing results with a testosterone solo cycle. It would look like this:

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle (it is a much better AI than arimidex, but if you will stick to arimidex, it will be 0.5 mgs EOD)

Weeks 15 and further - PCT
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I think with test and deca your goal is likely to add some muscle. If that is the case then I would lean down a bit more first. You want to have room to grow. I think Steve is correct as well about your base. You should probably build up some more muscle naturally first before cycling anyways.

I would focus on getting your body fat down to 10-12% and building a better base naturally before starting your first steroid cycle.

I am not anti-steroids by any means but you will get a lot more out of your cycle if you wait until you are leaner and have a better base.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

Top Bottom