Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BF dropped 8%

supra5469

I just had my bf measured today at the gym and I am very happy with the results. I measured myself two months ago and I was 200lbs@ 20.5%bf... Today I measured 12.5% @ 200lbs, I lost 7 cm on my waistline and my lean body mass went up from 155lbs to 180lbs. The trainer who was administering the test asks me straight out "are you on something... these are some impressive gains". Of course I denied it, the look on his face was priceless though. I'm going to try to get down to 7% by Sept(That my Wedding month).

I just wanted to share this with you guys and thank you guys for all the help along the way! :verygood:

supra5469 said:
I just had my bf measured today at the gym and I am very happy with the results. I measured myself two months ago and I was 200lbs@ 20.5%bf... Today I measured 12.5% @ 200lbs, I lost 7 cm on my waistline and my lean body mass went up from 155lbs to 180lbs. The trainer who was administering the test asks me straight out "are you on something... these are some impressive gains". Of course I denied it, the look on his face was priceless though. I'm going to try to get down to 7% by Sept(That my Wedding month).

I just wanted to share this with you guys and thank you guys for all the help along the way! :verygood:

Fucking awesome bro.

supra5469 said:

good job bro ;)

Everytime I see you post man I just want to jump on that Avatar. Who is that BTW. I have to get a couple of her to put in my "Spank Bank."

Top Bottom